Will definitely stay here again next time we attend weekend A's games. The rooms were very nice and the bathroom were wonderful. Just minutes away from the Coliseum made this hotel perfect. The lady Manager was very accomodating and ensured we had a comfortable stay. I would rate A+ for their hospitality. Glad I changed my reservations from a place in Berkely to here.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Breeze Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Bay Breeze Inn Oakland Hotel
- Bay Breeze Hotel Oakland
- Bay Breeze Oakland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centered in the sixth Largest Metropolitan area in the United States: the San Francisco Bay Area. Bay Breeze Inn is just a short walk to Oracle Arena and McAfee Coliseum - home to the Oakland Athletics, Oakland Raiders and Golden State Warriors as well as a host of other sporting events, concerts and family shows. The Oakland International Airport is a short four mile drive from the Bay Breeze Inn. We're conveniently located off interstate highway 880 - only a 20 minute drive to downtown San Francisco, 30 minute drive to San Jose and 45 minute drive to Napa Valley Wine Country. The Bay Breeze Inn is near some of the best dining, shopping and entertainment the Bay Area has to offer in historic Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bay Breeze Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.