“Not what I expected” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Food was not that great. Everything tasted like tomato paste, bread was hard. The only good thing was the lady that served us. Nice older lady!

Visited August 2012

Wyandotte, Michigan
“It's just o.k.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food I guess was o.k., but I expected more from an italian place that has been in business for over 43 years. But maybe it was just me, the local's seem to love it, it was very busy with local people. When I was there the special of the day was "cornbeef and cabbage", tried to figure out why that was the special in an itailian place, but what the heck to each their own. Would I go back? I don't think so, the food in my hotel was better then this, but my cheese cake was good so I guess everthing wasn't a loss.

Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nice staff. They were closing, but allowed us to come in and eat. The food was good and affordably priced.

Visited July 2012
Nuenen, The Netherlands
“Like in an old mafia movie:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

We had a quick dinner here. The place is nice and funny, just like you are in an old movie. The portions are very big so if you are nog a big eater, you beter share a salad and a main dish the two of you. If will be enough. The staff is mainly eldery people, but very friendy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Twain Harte, CA
“Good Italian Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Will have to agree with the other reviews about being an older establishment. It seems to be very clean which is an important issue! Very well kept up! Service excellant! Food, very good and large portions! You get your moneys worth. Would definately return under similar circumstances.

• Visited June 2012