“We'll be back and we'll bring our friends and neighbors!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #490 of 1,121 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Mexican
San Leandro, CA
“We'll be back and we'll bring our friends and neighbors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

My husband and I just had lunch at Chile Jalpeno today. Our meal was outstanding. They make their own guacamole and salsa, both of which were superb. My husband ordered the super burrito and I had the carne asada platillos. Calvin loved his burrito. I loved the steak and the marinade in which it was so well seasoned. They make their own refried beans (no lard!) and they're the best we've ever tasted.

We will be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this place is great! small, cheap, tasty burritos, outdoor patio, and sometimes children with water guns.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2008