“Tiny BART Train Rides” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Tiny BART Train Rides”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Back in the day, this was a Sunday breakfast haunt. Still reliable for breakfast and a quick lunch. Now when I go in, I wonder what happened to the machine by the front door with the racing greyhounds; I may never know who won.

Visited December 2012

Corona, California, United States
“gourmet tastes in homestyle service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Thanks to my son-in-law, this completed our vacation and my daughters' graduation celebration by bringing us here. I had the special..my husband kept asking me questions on want the ingredients were before putting his fork in my plate...he did take a picture of it(we do that everywhere we go). With the help of our GPS to the location...and had to pay for parking...it was worth it..the service was great and it family and toddler friendly..will come again from SoCal

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Montclairs best breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Hands down the best breakfast in Montclair. Peets Coffee, friendly service and good food

Visited April 2012
“family owned”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

service is great! folks who work here are very warm. they really work fast and get you the home style service!

Tigard, Oregon
“Hardy breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Excellent Breakfast! Service is always good. Need to go there knowing you are going to have to wait but it is well worth it. Must have their capuchino and omlettes. Parking can be difficult on weekends.