“Private tour!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Seattle, WA
20 attraction reviews
“Private tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband is a huge Oakland Raiders fan, so we made sure to call for a tour of the Coliseum! While it was baseball season, our tour guide, Randy, took us all over the facility, even to areas that the public would not get to see! My husband and daughter even got to throw a baseball around on the baseball field. It was a highlight of our day! Best of all, we were the only ones in our group, so we felt we could ask anything, and it was answered. Tour ended with the three of us receiving swag bags from The Oakland A's.

Visited June 2012

Kelso, Washington
9 attraction reviews
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm giving this 3 stars for a few reasons. 1 I love baseball and I got to see the Mariners play. 2. It was a different ball park. 3. It is nice to park at the stadium for 20.00. Other than that it is not in the best area....I mean Oakland is pretty nasty. The food was ok. The beer is priced pretty normal, but they have to share credit card machine so it took forever for the to run our card and get us back to the game. I believe this stadium needs a lot of upgrades. Glad I don't need to visit this stadium again.

Visited April 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“Horrible stadium”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The worst place I've ever seen a sporting event. Empty, sparse, poorly signed. Move the team to San Jose already.

Visited April 2013
Fremont, California
362 attraction reviews
“Always Fun to Watch a Game - but boy get a new stadium now”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a great place to see the Oakland A's play. We just went to the Giants - Oakland A's 2013 pre season saturday game (March 2013). What fun - good seats; lots of fun. Enjoyed the games; got a good parking spot - easy to get into the staidum.

but this coliseum is aging out. San Jose has been trying to attract the Oakland As with a new stadium. However the San Francisco Giants will NOT let them move out of Oakland. They claim territorial rights to any property they seem the As want to relocate to.

So for a fun game this is a good place to go.
for a stadium though, its aging out - will continue to go, but wear your Saturday casual.

Visited March 2013
San Mateo, California
12 attraction reviews
“A great long-time family experience for us.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband has had two season tickets for Raiders' games since they came back home from LA, and have raised our three daughters on tailgating and enjoyable fall Raiders games. Every week, he chooses an different family member to join him at the game. These games are exuberant and unalloyed fun. What's not to love?

Going to a Raiders game is like going to a party with thousands of other folks. If they win, people leave in a wave of Happy laughter. If they lose, it is a wave of, "oh well, there is always next time, and in the meantime, we have had a great experience." The halftime shows are pretty terrific about half the time, so you never know if this week will be a great show or not. Attendees dress up in great fan costumes (and act fierce!) We sit near a great fan who dresses up and holds up a Hulkamania jersey, and who is entertaining in his extreme fandom. The food offered for sale at the Coliseum is yummy and diverse (even after we have filled up at our tailgate!), and the food vendors come around at perfectly timed rounds.

I know some people think these games are too rough for family attendance, but we have taken my daughters here since they were toddlers, with no problem. I think the worst thing that ever happened at a game was when someone spilled popcorn on one daughter when they jumped up to cheer a Raiders touchdown.

Just don't wear the jersey of the opposing team...

Visited December 2012