We ended up with a King and sofa bed instead of 2 queens, so I think our room was a little smaller, and with 2 adults and 2 kids, probably should have stuck with the larger... but it was otherwise great. They tried to accommodate putting us near our other friend's room. Our AC was broken and they fixed it right away, no issues. The Bistro downstairs was great for breakfast (only ate there once). They gave us a room with a fridge because of our baby and needing milk in the room.
There is also a nice little shopping center nearby for groceries and fast food, and the BART is really close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard