Stayed here just after the America's cup on a wee mini break with a friend. Originally planning to stay in San Francisco but prices were off the scale. This hotel however was at a really good rate and only moments from the BART to downtown San Francisco. Also on the direct line from the airport. Everything about the hotel was good. The check-in was swift and efficient. The staff member checking me in was really friendly and whilst there was a wifi problem, it was solved quickly. Old Oakland is nice to see and there are a few other good shops around. The whole hotel is really clean and the fresh cooked breakfast is pretty good too! Loved the bed. V comfy! Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard