The hotel is conveniently located near a BART station. Upon my arrival, I was given 8 chocolate squares from some promotion. The room is relatively large. The modest fitness center (with only one elliptical machine) opens 24 hours, which is nice. The hotel is next to Chinatown. The unexpected bonus is that it is across from a farmers' market, where I bought flowers and fruits quite cheaply (probably because it was near the end at 2 pm) for my relatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard