Nicely appointed room - nice painting reproductions, comfortable bed, lots of power outlets. But paper cups for the one cup of morning coffee (my #1 complaint about corporate hotels is saving pennies by not giving ceramic mugs; and here only one serving of coffee!). Overly solicitous front desk ("you'll have a room with a view of downtown!" as if that is a plus in Oakland). For a business trip to downtown Oakland, however, it was reasonably priced and a good sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard