The Marriott Courtyard on Broadway in downtown Oakland is consistent with other Marriott Courtyards. Excellent location with plenty of restaurants, and bars nearby. It is walking distance to Jack London Square. The Bart station is a block away and the best way to get to San Francisco. A taxi stand is also near the Bart station. It's in an older building that has been remodeled. I had a good rate. Make sure you research their rates well. You can find all of them on the Courtyard website if you look carefully and click the + near the rate you are looking for. I had a govt/military rate which was best, but the AAA is good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard