The staff was excellent! The location outstanding. Flew into Oakland, took Bart to 12th street and walked off Bart and crossed street to Hotel. Our room was more than we needed or expected for a one night stay. Walking distance to a great Thai restaurant and Jack London Square. The person that took my reservation sent us a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! (I mentioned it was our anniversary and could she connect me to room service...she said it was not available at the moment....next thing I knew!) we were off to the Paramount theatre and the Oakland shuttles were free and convenient. Yes!yes!yes! I'd stay there again. Chinatown was a blast to walk around, an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard