I wanted to particularly compliment the clerk at check-in, Steve, who gave us great suggestions for brunch and dinner during our 11:30 pm check in. When he realized his directions were a block off, he called us in our room as soon as we walked in. His brunch tip for a local eatery (the Oakland Grill) was a great local business we would not have tried on our own. As of this writing, they are in the middle of a remodel to the reception/lobby area. Right next door to Old Oakland, China town, and a short walk to hosts of places to eat. Our weekend stay was very quiet at night, very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard