Love the location and is close to the 12th street BART station. You can get here from SFO in less than an hour for less than $8.50pp. I got a nice welcome back from the lobby staff after I returned from dinner. My room faced Broadway so I could hear road noise at night but it wasn't too bothersome. If you want a quiet room, you should ask for a room to face the courtyard. My room has been renovated. I love the style. The bed is a bit on the soft side. They separate the bathroom sink from the bathroom so it is nice. However, there is no trash can inside the bathroom. They have it outside. This hotel is currently under renovation, so the lobby is extremely small at this moment. Once the lobby is fully renovated, it will look very nice. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard