You get what you expect from a Courtyard. Clean rooms. A bit on the boutique-y side boarding Chinatown. Very friendly staff. The hotel is undergoing a renovation. Across the street from the Friday Farmers market. Lot's of restaurants nearby. Neighborhood seems a little sketchy but I felt safe walking the main streets at night. Within walking distance to the 12th BART station. The only negative was the workout room that had old equipment was weren't in the best working conditions. But this should be improved with the renovation. I found a rate for under $100, so it was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard