In downtown Oakland, there's always a bit of concern about the quality and safety of the neighborhood. This hotel was easy to get to. The parking attendant staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. The workout room was adequate with several treadmills and free weights. The desk staff were helpful in giving us directions to a restaurant which was within walking distance of the hotel-a brew pub. I felt safe walking in the neighborhood in the evening. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and happy that they gave the State rate. The hotel is very close to a BART station and The California Endowment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard