This is a very clean, well kept Courtyard. The common areas are very useable, and the rooms are comfortable. Wi-Fi worked well and was easy to log on. Staff was very friendly and efficient. The pool is not one you can swim laps, pool and the exercise room are very small. ( minor quibble, there were no disinfecting wipes to use on the equipment.) There were towels and water. Pleasant surprise on Friday morning was the farmers market across Broadway, I had a french pastry and ripe peaches for breakfast! I used Bart to get here from Oakland airport for the first time. It's doable (you have to take a shuttle bus from the airport to the Bart line) But this is an easy walk from the 12th street exit if you are not laden with luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Downtown Oakland hotel is nestled between the Old Oakland Historic District and Chinatown just one block from the BART subway to San Francisco. Get to Union Square in San Francisco in just a 12-minute ride. Guests enjoy free internet, spacious rooms, an outdoor heated pool, an onsite fitness center, and an onsite restaurant. The Courtyard Oakland Downtown is perfect for business or leisure travelers and is nearby attractions such as Jack London Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Downtown Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Downtown
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard