Stayed 1 night on business. Very clean. Nice decor in lobby and bistro. Room was spacious, although the set up is different with the bed facing the windows. Bathroom amenities were skimpy. Just the basics. Very clean. Hallways are kinda noisy though. Everytime someone was going by sounded like it was in my room. $8 for parking I believe. I used the shuttle to and from the airport. The neighboorhood is sketchy but the hotel is gated. Quick to airport too. Definitely would stay here again. Service was wonderful. Everyone was smiling and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax minutes from your flight at the newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Airport Hotel. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests and features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks® coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Oakland airport hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and to the nearby BART train station, giving you access to Berkeley, San Francisco and beyond. Here to work? Business travelers will love the large, flexible workspace, well-lit desk, and free high-speed internet access in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Airport Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Airport
- Oakland Courtyard
- Oakland Marriott