Wow, what a wonderful place to stay. I had to drive in late before heading out on a 1 day flight to Phoenix. I arrived with smiles and gifts, clean room, great little cafe that I grabbed some food at and just totally convenient. It was a blessing since I was staying two days that I go to leave my car there and got a shuttle the next morning, with no parking fee. Awesome! Quick pick up from the airport and another wonderful night before hitting the road then next day. High on my list for Oakland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax minutes from your flight at the newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Airport Hotel. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests and features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks® coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Oakland airport hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and to the nearby BART train station, giving you access to Berkeley, San Francisco and beyond. Here to work? Business travelers will love the large, flexible workspace, well-lit desk, and free high-speed internet access in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Airport Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Airport
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard