Close to the airport. Typical of the brand. This is a business, flight crew hotel. Some rooms smaller than others. Clean well run hotel. Starbucks in the lobby. Construction of the BART to the airport going on ( no noise, just lane closures ). The the door to the parking lot, at the end of the corridor, slammed each time people used it. At 3AM a problem. No ice maker on the first floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax minutes from your flight at the newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Airport Hotel. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests and features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks® coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Oakland airport hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and to the nearby BART train station, giving you access to Berkeley, San Francisco and beyond. Here to work? Business travelers will love the large, flexible workspace, well-lit desk, and free high-speed internet access in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Airport Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard Oakland Airport
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard