We recently returned from a week's stay at the Clarion Hotel in downtown Oakland. Everything about the hotel was perfect: location amenities, room, and price. The hotel was recently remodeled so the rooms are in great condition and well furnished.
The bedding and soft, fluffy towels were comparable to those found in a fine hotel. And there were plenty of towels. We felt like we were at a special boutique hotel. We were very surprised at the quality of the Clarion because it doesn't resemble any Clarion we have ever seen.
The hotel is located at the edge of Chinatown (our favorite neighborhood in Oakland) and one short block from Bart. It is in walking distance of Jack London Square and Lake Merritt.
When you travel to Oakand, stay at the Clarion. You will be pleasantly surprised.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is within walking distance to the Oakland Convention Center, BART Station, 8 miles from the Oracle Arena & Oakland Coliseum, City Hall, Federal Building, Alameda County Court House. 8 miles from Oakland International Airport (Take Bart from Airport to Hotel). Take Bart from Hotel to San Francisco.We have added parking, overnight rate $15. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.