I stayed at this for an event at Jack London Square. Hotel was a fair price for a decent room. Room small but efficient. Elevator small, but okay. I stayed on 3rd floor so I used the stairs. Two (non related?) on site restaurants, reasonably priced. LOCATION...: It was about 25 minute walk to Jack London Square. During the week there is a free bus a couple of blocks away. There was a city bus also 2 blocks away. The subway (Bart) was a few minute walk to get you to San Fran or other distant destinations. Yuppie bar scene was a block away at the Oakland Tribune Tavern, which always was a happening place when I passed by.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is within walking distance to the Oakland Convention Center, BART Station, 8 miles from the Oracle Arena & Oakland Coliseum, City Hall, Federal Building, Alameda County Court House. 8 miles from Oakland International Airport (Take Bart from Airport to Hotel). Take Bart from Hotel to San Francisco.We have added parking, overnight rate $15. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.