This hotel is the worst!!!! The guy that checked me in appeared to be high. I asked for directions to a convenience store and he send me to a corner where people deal drugs and there was no store. They also couldn't figure out how to procees a business credit card demanding extra forms and identification, even though my office paid online. I ended up having to pay with a personal card. The front desk people were unhelpful and rude. On top of that I used the gym and there was no water. I asked a staff member if he could refill the water tank and he said ok then disappeared never to return. One of the worst hotel experiences ever!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel
- Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is within walking distance to the Oakland Convention Center, BART Station, 8 miles from the Oracle Arena & Oakland Coliseum, City Hall, Federal Building, Alameda County Court House. 8 miles from Oakland International Airport (Take Bart from Airport to Hotel). Take Bart from Hotel to San Francisco.We have added parking, overnight rate $15. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Clarion Hotel-Downtown Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.