This is not a fancy hotel, it's a Best Western. But a magnificent value for the money. Rooms were plenty big, with a fridge, and each room had a balcony! Each room is landscaped over the hills, and it fun just to sit on the balcony and soak up the atmosphere after a long day in the park. The pool and hot tub was small, but very private and surrounded by beautiful foilage. I enjoyed just walking around the hotel ! I found the hotel staff to be extremally helpful, and referred us to a wonderful tour company for our first trip into Yosemete. Loved the hand painted waterfall in the room....what a nice touch!
High recommend...and very accessable to Yosemete. When we go back, we're staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.