Easy to get to. Close to Yosemite. Even though you are in town, the hotel is situated such that you think you're in the woods. Stayed here last year and breakfast was included. Not the best buffet. Rooms included a micowave, a little refrigerator, and a little sink. Its imposible to get lost in town. The restaurants I have tried so far are awesome. There's Todds Southern BBQ, a great chinse restaurant right across the street from the hotel - its connected to a bar, and then there is Petes which most of the locals eat at. If you do visit please check out Mariposa. Its about 27 miles from Orkhurst and we had the best pizza ever at the Pizza Factory, well actually the best pizza ever is in NYC.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.