Had a very neat two-king bed room at the Best Western Plus. The room included a kitchenette with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The was in their recently added section/wing. The staff and service were great. There were several deer that came almost to the front door, a plus if you like to see some wild life. The hotel is situated right off highway 41 in Oakhurst, near the south entrance to Yosemite National Park.There is an onsite restaurant and It was an easy drive to grocery store and other restaurants in Oakhurst. I will stay here again if I ever stop at Oakhurst enroute to Yosemite.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.