We stayed here for one night on June 15th on our way to Yosemite. We loved it. The room was large and clean. It even had extras we didn't expect like a fridge, microwave and patio. The grounds are beautifully kept. My kids loved the indoor pool. They also have an outdoor pool. The hotel is also very convenient for visiting Yosemite. We wished we would have booked more than one night. The only downside is that there is no breakfast. They do however offer a 25% discount at the restaurant. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.