We were only here one night and it was OK in a motelish sort of way. We were upstairs on the corner of the building. It was relatively quiet and we didn't need the airconditioning or heat. We had two windows that opened, one in the main room and another in the bath. One of the weakest hairdryers I have ever used. Our room came with breakfast but that only included an extremely limited buffet which was as my husband said "as appealing as a prison meal". We declined to eat there and went elsewhere in town. Not sure why all the positive reviews about the breakfast or the rooms.
Staff seemed fairly surly. We arrived early but were not allowed to check in until after 4. We were told they had opened new rooms but had limited cleaning staff. Our room was ready when we returned at 5pm.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.