This hotel was actually several building scatter on a hillside along the highway. The beds were Ok and the pillows were good however the room was very dated and needs an update. It looked like the carpet may have been updated but the rest was pretty much 1970s. The room lacked much light from the outside. It has a sliding glass door but was shaded may large trees.The room included a refrigerator and microwave which was nice since breakfast was not included.The price seemed very good compared to what I could get from other hotels in the area. I paid abut $75 all inclusive for senior rate. If I came to this area again I would probably look around a little more.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.