Location-wise, this place is ideal; right on highway 41 just off 49. The intersection of 41 and 49 has lot of shopping options and restaurants not to mention restaurants around this hotel itself. We have stayed here 3 or 4 different times with our extended family. The suites are awesome; one/two beds out front and two/one inside with a pull-out sofa. The only "problem" might be, it is located on a hillock so elderly folks might have trouble climbing up so you will end up using your car more often to climb up and down. This hotel has a indoor swimming pool as well. It is not very far from the entrance of Yosemite either. During our latest stay, we did encounter ants near the sink and bathroom but didn't see it as a huge issue; just had to be careful with storing the food items.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.