We stayed at the Best Western Plus for our Yosemite trip since the price was very reasonable and the location was central to restaurants. It's also not that far from Yosemite National Park. The staff was very warm and inviting. It felt like a family atmosphere. You also get free breakfast and daily happy hours which was great after a long day sight seeing. The rooms were clean and comfortable, as well. We really enjoyed the company of one of the staff members who works in the lounge/bar area of their restaurant - Laura. She was great and made our stay that much more enjoyable. Laura kept our drinks coming! We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.