We needed a hotel room with three beds (me, my wife, our teenage son and college-age niece) for one night when visiting nearby Yosemite National Park, and this one had a terrific deal. The room itself was huge and had three queen-sized beds. Everything was clean and in good repair. Everything worked fine in the bathroom. The grounds were beautiful, and the property included several buildings nicely spread up a steep hillside. We didn't hear any noise from other travelers, although it appeared to be mostly full. I have tried to think of even one thing that could be improved, and the only extremely minor thing I could think of was that the sheets seemed a little old. That's the best I could come up with. We will definitely stay here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.