We made our reservations really early so we still got the free breakfasts. The hotel and restaurant staffs were friendly and helpful. Being mobility impaired, parking in front of the room was a big plus. The hotel is built on the side of the mountain with several different buildings so even though the hotel was sold out, there was a nice feel of isolation. Our room was clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable but as we always take our own pillows, we can't address the pillow issue. We had one slight issue and the manager was on scene at our room within 5 minutes, and we were well satisfied with his disposition of the matter. Due to an injury at the park, we had to cut our visit short by one day. Our refund was handled in a friendly and timely manner. Having stayed both here and at several of the lodges inside the park, we will be staying here for our future visits to Yosemite.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.