We arrived just as it was starting to snow. We got to our warm room and watched the snow come down.
The room was large and good size bathroom. Clean, comfortable beds.
When the snow stopped we were able to use their laundry facilities.
We also went to the onsite bar/restaurant. It was good hearty food with nice service. The fireplace in the bar was great with a red wine in hand!
All staff we came across were nice and helpful.
Only stayed one night, couldn't get in to Yosemite due to weather but doesn't seem too far away.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.