You shouldn't expect much because it is a best western, but you Definitely are paying less than what you will get . Pretty clean for the most part except for the included free breakfast that had hair in my eggs . Nice housekeeping service staff , cable tv , Newish microwave and a decent size fridge. It's a good place to stay only 1 or 2 nights . Fairly close to Yosemite national park .. If you can't book a cabin or any other hotel closer to the forest .
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.