This motel feels a bit old but is still clean and acceptable for spending the night. We used it as a base in and out of Yosemite in early summer for 3 nights and it was good for that purpose as we spent very little time in the room. Checkin/out was simple and quick. The room we had was on a lower level than the carpark which meant lugging bags done stairs. Room decor is hand painted scenery that works for some I guess. But it was clean and quiet.
Pool area looked ok but was too cold for swimming anyway.
Other advantage is that Oakhurst has plenty of food and fuel outlets.
We enjoyed the drive in and out of the park as well.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.