I booked two rooms for three nights in November and we had a wonderful time and thought the hotel staff were friendly and the place was well maintained. We had rooms 309 and 310; both were good size and had balconies. These were set near the back of the hotel and it's up a hill so if you are disabled or don't like to walk request to be nearer the street, lobby, and restaurant. However the noise level and views from the back of the property are probably better.
We thought the included breakfast was adequate and the service was friendly and attentive. We asked for a slightly extended checkout and it was graciously granted. This is a terrific value for the money and it's only a 20 minute drive to the southern Yosemite entrance. On a side note--go to Woody's New Orleans West for dinner. It's less than a mile from the hotel on Junction just off of route 49. Huge portions and affordable with tasty creole cuisine. Very unique spot.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.