A large hotel -- we had to drive down for breakfast ! Had a top floor room with 2 queen beds and even a balcony and chairs. As we were on a longish trip we were self catering and found the facilities here excellent. It was nice to have a sink apart from the bathroom and a good table with 2 chairs.
. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room very quiet- no traffic noise or sounds from nearby rooms. The complimentary buffet breakfast served at the restaurant was the best we had on our entire trip
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.