We stayed here one night before our reservation inside Yosemite began. A good choice to stop over on your way into the park. Close enough for visiting Wawona area, a bit far for valley touring but doable if no closer accommodations are available or your budget doesn't allow. The rooms were large and comfortable and the setting very pretty. We had a reasonably priced and tasty dinner in their restaurant, and the free breakfast buffet had a good variety of offerings. The lobby staff were very friendly and helpful. I prefer to stay inside Yosemite whenever possible but this is a good substitute if the park is full and I will return here to explore the Wawona-Mariposa Grove area further.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.