The hotel is situated on a hotel with the buildings spread out. Nestled in there are an indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal - open only in summer I think), and an exercise room. There is also a restaurant on the premises where you go for the included free breakfast, which was ok. They had some hot items, fruit, yogurt, hot drinks - the usual. The scrambled eggs were actually pretty good.
The room was a decent size and had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Not the best decor, but a comfortable room nonetheless. We stayed only one night while on our way to Yosemite. The hotel is about an hour from the south entrance to the park. It is also worth noting that they are very close to a number of restaurants so there are plenty of dining options
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.