First time visiting Oakhurst at the southern entrance to Yosemite. The town was very charming, but what made the stay particularly pleasant was the Yosemite Gateway Inn. The rooms were very clean and well-equipped with refrigerator and microwave. The beds were spacious and as comfortable as hotel beds can be. Great location in the center of town. It met my expectations of what a Best Western should be. I will definitely go there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel Oakhurst
- Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Hotel
- Best Western Oakhurst
- Oakhurst Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 135 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. Most rooms have a mountain view or garden setting and many have balconies and patios. Our hotel offers free High Speed Internet Access, In-room coffee, local calls Premium TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN standard for your enjoyment and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yosemite Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.