“Grass fed beef burgers are delicious...and the beer ain't bad :)” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Grass fed beef burgers are delicious...and the beer ain't bad :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stopped in twice because of the nice service and great atmo. Ordered the grass fed Old Boy Blue burger - was great (well, ok guys, can we 86 the deep-fried mushrooms and use grilled instead?) Great taste! They let you sub a side salad for the fries - no extra charge - and it is awesome. Liked the ales they brew themselves. Definitely stop in!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coarsegold, California
“A Top-Notch Beer Gourmet's Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Tall $5 glasses of all shades of locally brewed beer (plus some that are not local). Large gourmet burgers and pizzas cooked in open-flame oven. They also serve a good-looking fish & chips plate. Order at the counter and food will be delivered to your table.

My 87-yr.-old mother each downed a beer and shared one of the days specials -- the Pesto-Turkey Burger -- which is just as it sounds -- ground turkey with pesto sauce and lots of trimmings -- including deep-fried artichoke hearts! I have not yet tried the pizzas, but those of you thick-crust lovers need not apply. The crusts on all pizzas I saw were thin and crispy-looking. I will definitely be back -- both to sample another beer and try another imaginative burger.

P.S. I'll admit I had to help my mother with her beer :-)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Reaaaaally Enjoyed South Gate Brewing Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Popped in here for a visit after reading previous reviews...and I'm really glad I did.

After being greeted by the bar staff I quickly received my delicious beer and placed an order for dinner. Received an amazing burger and fries...they have lots of unusual options, including fried jalapenos, house-made sriracha sauce, etc. YUM. I tried three different beers and enjoyed each.

It was open mic night so there were plenty of people around. Friendly locals....friendly staff....great food and drink. I would absolutely visit again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, Texas
“Eat and Drink Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stumbled on this place while making our trip to Yosemite, and we weren't disappointed. The food was amazing, and the craft beers were awesome. I would definitely go back if I was ever in the area.

The only thing is that the place is small, so it can get crowded.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Soquel, California
“Good Brew-pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Dinner here is very casual and a bit noisy. You order and pay at the bar, but a pleasant server brings your food. The menu selections are typical for a brew-pub which is why we ate there. Our fish and chips and shepherds pie was good.

Visited February 2014