Website pictures are very misleading. Very narrow, tight spaces -- the awning was almost over the next space's picnic table. The bathhouse and laundry rooms were NOT convenient -- up the hill in the "long-term, permanent" part of the campground. The site backed up to a sandy bank that was not level and was beginning to give way. There was no shade. The WiFi was "spotty". The park is "OK" if all you plan on doing is sleeping there.
- Also Known As:
- High Sierra Rv Park & Campground Hotel Oakhurst
- High Sierra Rv Park & Campground Hotel
- High Sierra Rv Park And Campground
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from spectacular Yosemite National Park, High Sierra RV Park & Campground sits directly on the banks of the seasonal Fresno River in Oakhurst, CA. ... more less