“Great pizza, a little pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Staunton, Virginia
“Great pizza, a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had an XL pizza that was about $26. Great pizza though, the cubes of ham were hard to stay on the pizza but quality ingredients.

Visited May 2013

79% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Great Pizza in Oakhurst, CA !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Small town Oakhurst, Ca has a great pizza shop. My wife and I stayed in Oakhurst for a couple of days this Spring, while exploring King's Canyon, Sequoia and Bass Lake. We enjoyed the pizza so much, we ate there twice in the two days we stayed there. Basic good service and great pizza. A nice little surprise on traveling journey. enjoy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ustravelermom
“Best pizza in the west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I lived in New Jersey for awhile, believe me, I know good pizza. After having all that good Italian food, when we moved back to CA it was hard to find good pizza. It still is.... Except for pizza factory. Now, we look for them everywhere when traveling. The Oakhurst one is the original (Danny's pizza). Our favorites are Oakhurst, North Fork and Burlington, WA!

Visited May 2012
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Outstanding salad bar to go with superb pizzas. We could even watch English Premiership League on the TV. Great job!

Visited March 2013
Tokyo
“From Clouds Rest to Spectacular Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The last time I visited Yosemite and stayed in Oakhurst, I had what might have been the worst pizza in my life. (If you want to read my review of that sordid eatery, click on my profile.)

This time around, I figured I’d better play it safe. A flash-frozen pie tossed into a microwave oven by some dude in a dodgy strip mall just wasn’t going to cut it.

So, after a rewarding day spent climbing and descending Clouds Rest, I returned to Oakhurst and placed an order-to-go at the Pizza Factory. A real restaurant with a real pizza oven. And employees who wash their hands.

I wasn’t disappointed. The toppings were fresh, the cheese chewy-gooey, the sauce robust, the crust just right.

I’ll be back to Yosemite soon. And Pizza Factory will definitely be on my menu.

• Visited February 2013