“DiCicco's” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Oakhurst, California
“DiCicco's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I love their food it is great. I don;'t like the idea of having to pay $3 extra to change from Marina sauce to Alfredo. I am allergic to Tomato Sauce and Paste. The other is having to pay $3 to split a plate. My Mom is 91 years old and cannot eat that much food. She is lucky to get a cup of soup or 1/2 sandwich down her. My husband doesn't want to go there anymore for those 2 reasons. We have been going there since they opened and it has been I guess about 5 or 6 years.

Visited June 2013

Dyer, Indiana
“Pizza and more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We visited this restaurant not being really hungry. I wish we were for the menu was interesting. We ordered a pizza and while waiting were served some very tasty , homemade bread. The pizza was hot and enjoyable .The service was friendly and efficient. Our only regret was that we did not have the stomach space to order a full meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Somerton, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Visited here with my husband and two teenage children. We all had a great meal. I had the seafood pasta which was lovely and my husband and son had calzone which they really enjoyed. My daughter had pizza but could only eat half of it so we took the rest back to our hotel in a box. Good service and thoroughly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zug
“Average Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

As we live an hour drive from Italy, we do know Italian food. This restaurant was for me very basic Italian with too much everything but not a lot of quality. I had chicken with pasta and my partner a pasta dish. If you want to load up on carbs then this is the place to be.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
California
“This place had slow service and ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Came here before a high school football game. It was the usual amount of busy. We got seated right away. Ordered drinks and and bruschetta then waited...so long in fact another waiter asked us if wed been helped. We said we thought so and then here came our drinks. We ordered our entrees when the drinks arrived and eventually our appetizer showed up. It was delicious. But we didnt have but our bread plate to eat it from and it still took forever for our pasta! We sat and sat when it did arrive, it was luke warm but we hurried thru in order to make the game. It seems like this is the normal operation for this particular restaurant. We rarely eat here and this is why but its the only place in town for bruchetta.

• Visited October 2013