“Food How it should be.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Hurricane, Utah
“Food How it should be.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

On the way back from Motorcycle riding I have stopped and ate at the Wendy's that is in the same parking lot. I decided the other day to try the Out Post cafe...Now I am kicking myself for wasting my money for years at Wendy's. This place is the Bomb. Good Food Good Service I am never dissapointed. Going again today!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Barstow, California
“Nice stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Good food, I had the ostrich burger and was pleasently surprised, very tasty. The staff was friendly . The restaurant was full when we left at 11:45 am. I think more people are finding this hidden gem....clean restrooms too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Apple Valley, California
“Great Food, Homestyle Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ate here several times while coming to the High Desert to look for a house to buy. Also have eaten here several years ago & the food is always good. Never been disappointed.

Victorville, California
“Surprisingly Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This cafe was surprisingly good. I had a grilled ham and cheese because I wasn't really that hungry, however it was amazing. My father stops here everytime he comes through town and gets the steak. He really likes it and insisted I meet him there.

Visited October 2012
Fullerton, California
“Not your average truck stop cafe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Don't let the Pilot Truck stop deter you from this great find! I have been traveling this road for years on our way to our cabin. For dinner on the way home, there are few choices between Lone Pine and Hesperia besides fast food or scary looking diners. I have know about this cafe for years, since we stop at the Pilot for gas, but never tried it out until last night. The food was actually really good. I had the patty melt and hubby had the chili size. Both come with your choice of 8 side dishes...yes not one or two but eight! We both had salad and i have to say the blue cheese was awesome. The total for two dinners came to about $20...which isnt bad when you figure a combo meal at a fast food place will run you about $16 for two people. Service and food was quick and it was a nice break from the road.

• Visited September 2012