In an area where there is a large tourist population, this is one of the finest choices for a stay of a couple of nights. We visit our daughter, her husband and their family as often as possible, but this is the only hotel nearby that we have found that fits our tastes. The location, next to a couple of really fine restaurants (especially Toast) and just off of 101, is surprisingly quiet. Between Santa Rosa, Petaluma and what the locals call "The City", what really calls us are the smaller towns and country roads between the freeway and the coast.
Staff members are very pleasant and very well versed on the area's attractions - of which there are many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin Sonoma
- Novato Marriott
- Novato Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma CA - Marin County