Having stayed here last November (then the Econo Lodge) and being brought back by work again, opted for it due to price and convenience. Overall, my impression is as last time. Although this is not by any means a luxury lodging, king-sized bed is comfortable and the place is newly remodeled. Even though I arrived after midnight and awoke the receptionist, he greeted me nicely and got me checked i quickly. Whereas last time, there was no MW or fridge in room as advertised, this time they had them. Even added cream for coffee at breakfast. I did notice this time that traffic noise from 101 is evident, but should not keep you awake if you sleep soundly. Overall, this is good value for price. You can probably find nicer in area, but will pay for it, this was around $100 per night pre-paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience affordable lodging at the bed-and-breakfast-style Marinwood Inn & Suites in Novato, California, located close to the world-famous Wine Country in Sonoma County. Each of our 47 well-appointed guest rooms - one-third of which are suites - is tastefully decorated and provides the ultimate in comfort and convenience - whether you're visiting for one night or an extended stay for any vacation or business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Marinwood Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Novato Hotel Novato
- Marinwood Inn & Suites Novato, CA - Marin County