I found that I needed to stay a couple of nights in Novato while my car was being repaired, and I found this hotel online. It was perfect for my stay, during which I worked extensively in my room. The desk was large and flexible, and the Internet plenty fast. The place has been recently remodeled, and it was done nicely. The beds are comfortable, too.
Also, I really liked DISH network on the TV. Many, many HD channels, including several HBO channels. I have stayed in many $200 night hotels which had fewer channels and not as nice a TV as the flat screen HDTV in my room.
An added bonus was a small garage under my room where I could park my car. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience affordable lodging at the bed-and-breakfast-style Marinwood Inn & Suites in Novato, California, located close to the world-famous Wine Country in Sonoma County. Each of our 47 well-appointed guest rooms - one-third of which are suites - is tastefully decorated and provides the ultimate in comfort and convenience - whether you're visiting for one night or an extended stay for any vacation or business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marinwood Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Novato Hotel Novato
- Marinwood Inn & Suites Novato, CA - Marin County