Stayed the weekend at this hotel and for the price it was quite adequate. They are remodeling the check in area but our room was in the back so it was nice and quiet and no highway noise. The parking was great and the beds were really comfortable! You can tell this is an older hotel even though they have upgraded. But for the price and if you want something clean and safe and convenient, then this is fine. Plenty of hot water, the shower is good, there is a kitchen and little patio and a skylight to brighten the room. If you like that deep darkness that you can get in hotels with the dark curtains, then this is not for you. The skylight brightens up when the sun comes up..which was fine with me. They only leave one single serving of regular and one of decaf coffee for you in the morning, though. I'm sure if you ask, they would leave more but the first morning we would have like to each have a cup of regular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience affordable lodging at the bed-and-breakfast-style Marinwood Inn & Suites in Novato, California, located close to the world-famous Wine Country in Sonoma County. Each of our 47 well-appointed guest rooms - one-third of which are suites - is tastefully decorated and provides the ultimate in comfort and convenience - whether you're visiting for one night or an extended stay for any vacation or business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Marinwood Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Novato Hotel Novato
- Marinwood Inn & Suites Novato, CA - Marin County