“Clean, comfortable, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel

You added Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel to your Saves list
Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3410 Westover Street, North Highlands, CA 95652   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in North Highlands
California
“Clean, comfortable, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was a little weary to stay here after reading some of the other reviews, but my work booked the trip so I did not have much of a choice. When I arrived, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find a modern, comfortable, clean room with all the amenities one would expect from a national chain. Even my double twin room had a kitchenette with a mini fridge, sink, and microwave, which was very nice.

The room came with a complementary continental breakfast with the option to upgrade to a hot breakfast for $4. I never ate at the restaurant, other than for breakfast, but others at my seminar said it was pretty good. I did have drinks in the bar a couple times, which was decent for a hotel bar and not too expensive.

I encountered none of the issues in some of the other reviews. The room was cleaned daily, no bugs, and the front desk gave me a map of the building complex, which caused no confusion as to where my room was located.

The surrounding area is a little sketchy, but the McClellan Park complex is fairly nice, and the greater Sacramento and Roseville areas are fairly close for more activity and dining options.

Bottom line, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

I recently organized a national conference and chose the Lionsgate Hotel and Conference Center. I couldn't have made a better choice. Everything we needed was right there: coup forgave hotel rooms, great meetings spaces, an excellent restaurant. All the Lionsgate staff for the Front Desk to the banquet Captains were very responsive to our every request. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
LGHManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our facility, We appreciate that you chose the Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center for your national conference. I have shared your wonderful comments with our Front Desk Agents, Banquet Staff and sales team.
We look forward to greeting you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

I am a military traveler and stayed at Lion's Gate Hotel on and off for nearly three months (Sep-Nov 2014) while looking for a permanent residence. The level of customer service was magnificent and I felt right at home. The staff was most accommodating and was aggressive in pursuing solutions to any issues that arose. Since I was coming in from Afghanistan I had several unique challenges, but the staff worked to help me get situated. The superior customer service that I received at the Lion's Gate ultimately persuaded me to live on McClellan Park vice moving into the city. I figure since both entities have the same owner the quality of customer service and care would be the same. I am pleased with my overall welcome to Sacramento in large part due to the customer care oriented staff at Lion's Gate.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mike S,

Welcome home and thank you for your service to our country.
I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and thrilled you have decided to make McClellan Park your new home, we look forward to seeing you in our O' Club Restaurant and Bar.
Sincerely

San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Our Bloodhound Club held it's National Specialty Show at the Lions Gate Hotel in late September/early October of 2014. We hold a National Show every year in different locations in the USA. This was one of the best Shows we have held and major credit goes to the Hotel Staff. The Hotel Venue was lovely, the food awesome and the staff was so friendly and helpful throughout our stay. It was a big production for us with about 200 people and their bloodhounds visiting from all over the USA and from England, Belgium, Australia and Canada. We all felt the Hotel made our stay so memorable. Cheers to Lionsgate and a special cheer to Julie Vinson, who helped so much in coordinating the stay for us...

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
LGHManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

.Thank you for taking the time to review your groups recent stay with us. I'm delighted everyone had a memorable experience, I will share your thoughts with all our team members.
On behalf of the entire staff of Lionsgate Hotel "Cheers to the Bloodhound Club."

Castro Valley, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

last day of stay awoke to no power, in the dark to pack and check out no shower,when ask about comp for no shower or lights ,told not their fault ,recived nothing not even apoligy,customer service sucks.will not use again

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
LGHManagement, Director Of Operations at Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, responded to this review, October 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced on your last night of stay.

Sacramento Municipal Utilities District (SMUD) has determined the fault was located outside of our property, all repairs have been completed.

Our front desk had sent out letters of apology, I'm sorry you did not receive yours. My engineering staff could not determine why your shower was not working. I would like to invite you back as my guest. Please contact me directly, it would be my pleasure to personally handle your reservation.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.

Terry Stewart, Director of Operations
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for close to 2 months. In my view hotel has excellent staff and outstanding service. I received the same service for entire 2 months stay, not even a single day was a bad experience. The room look to me look quite spacious. Room service is very good. Every day the bathroom was cleaned.

The front desk team is very good, they listen to my query and try to address everything in the best possible way.

I would like to praise the hotel staff who use to attend people during the morning breakfast. I felt that the staff is very cooperative. I have seen many a time something getting spill over on the floor by guest. Hotel staff is very quick to swipe the floor with equivalent sign board, to make sure that nothing goes wrong with any other guest. I have seen this happening consistently over a period of time.

In end, I have experience that the senior management of the hotel use to always check with me for my feedback. This shows the eagerness of the management to continuous improve

Overall my experience and stay was lovely I enjoyed every bit of my stay. Thanks

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
LGHManagement, Director Of Operations at Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you chose the Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center for your lodging needs. Thank you for your outstanding review and praise, it is nice to hear and I will be sharing your thoughts on your stay with the entire Lions Gate staff.

We hope to see you again in the future,

Terry Stewart, Director of Operations
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

Two of the rooms I stayed in had bugs. When I checked in to one of the rooms there was feces all around the rim of the toliet. Was deprived from using the tv. Luis was and Mary Ann customer service skills were the pitiful.

• Stayed October 2014
LGHManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have reviewed our guest logs to determine the rooms you stayed in.
Our standard operating procedure after a guests advise us of any problems
is to fully investigate. We had our pest control company check the rooms for bugs their findings were negative. Our park like settings are no doubt are home for some of mother nature's family. Our findings also concluded that the toilet did have some stains around the inside rim that were missed by our housekeeping staff, I have spoken with our executive housekeeper and additional steps will be taken to make sure this never occurs again. I am also truly sorry your TV was not operating, in this type of event we would have been happy to move you to another room. I have also spoken with the front desk agents on duty during your stay.

Sincerely
Director of Operations.

Been to Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel

Address: 3410 Westover Street, North Highlands, CA 95652
Location: United States > California > North Highlands
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in North Highlands
Hotel Class:3 star — Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lions Gate North Highlands

If you own or manage Lions Gate Hotel & Conference Center- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.